Thursday, December 25, 2008

merry christmas!

I just want to reflect on some thoughts from this Christmas so far. I must say I felt something very special last night at my church service. i realized something. that something i realized was that GOD put me on this earth for a purpose. that purpose is to change people's lives through their health and fitness. i knew that's what i was doing before (helping people) but i know for sure that is really my sole purpose. I really felt a true "connection" with God last night. Ive never really openly talk about my feelings with God but I really feel like my body and mind went through a real change last night. I've always had a strong following and belief in God, but after last night its even stronger than ever! I'm ready to take this next year to a whole new level and I'm ready to bring anyone who's willing to follow me with!!! Lets all Get It Done in 09! So, here's to a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!

No comments: